You can take the headphones out of the studio
But you can’t take the studio out of these headphones. Now it’s even more convenient to take studio-quality sound with you. With the K275, it’s almost as if you were sitting in front of a pair of great reference monitors – transparent, defined, and uncolored. The K275 offers the best-in-class frequency response, delivering unrivaled clarity and detail, making it easy to hear subtle detail and to create mixes that translate well across different playback systems. Its superior sensitivity and low impedance offer maximum output before distortion, so you can use it even when playing music on lower-powered mobile devices.
Take the studio with you
With a completely foldable design, made possible through an innovative, three-axis hinge, the K Series Foldable Studio Headphones can easily be collapsed and transported in tight spaces, like a travel bag. The design minimizes the exposure to damage that comes with the demanding mobile lifestyles of musicians, producers and audio engineers.
- Legendary AKG studio performance and comfort with over ear, closed-back design for exceptional isolation
- Largest-in-class 50mm transducers for greater low-frequency extension and best-in-class frequency response for unrivaled clarity and detail
- Superior sensitivity and low impedance provide maximum output with broad range of playback devices
- Foldable, ergonomic design allows you to take studio-quality sounds with you, fitting right into your backpack or computer bag
- Headband self-adjusts for a perfect fit, every time and slow-retention foam ear pads ensure a comfortable, secure fit