AKG Reference Response Curve
Based on groundbreaking research on sound preferences, the AKG Reference Response Curve was meticulously engineered to provide an ideal listening experience and set a new accuracy benchmark for demanding professional applications.
The K371 headphones are meticulously engineered to match AKG’s Reference Response Curve, the result of an extensive 5-year study by HARMAN that tested hundreds of subjects on how they perceive audio, and more importantly, what their preferences are for critical listening. This new benchmark of accuracy ensures that K371 headphones provide accurate, neutral sound.
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design offers superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, ergonomic fit
- Largest-in-class, 50mm transducers with pure OFC voice coils
- Superior sensitivity (114 dB SPL/V @ 1kHz) and impedance (32 ohms) for use with professional and consumer devices and best-in-class frequency response: 15 Hz to 28 kHz
- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfort
- Fully foldable design for compact storage with 90 degree swivel earcups for single-ear monitoring.