AKG K553MKII Over Ear Foldable Studio Headphones
· Lightweight over-ear design for maximum wearing comfort.
· Advanced closed-back technology for high noise insulation
· 2” (50mm) transducers for precise sound reproduction
· Low impedance for impressive performance on portable devices 2D-axis fold-flat mechanism for easy storage and transportation
· Detachable cable adds convenience and ease of use
Closed-Back Performance Meets Open Back Sound
AKG K553 MKII is the ideal closed-back, over-ear studio headphone for monitoring, mixing and mastering. Designed for peak performance and maximum comfort, AKG K553 MKII combines the noise-isolating qualities of a closed-back headphone with the spacious, dimensional sound of an open-back design.
The 2” (50mm) low-impedance drivers provide strong, accurate, and distinguished bass response, with enough sensitivity for precise sound reproduction on laptops and mobile devices. Extra-large soft ear pads ensure stress-free listening over long sessions. AKG K553 MKII even features a detachable cable and 2D-axis mechanism that enables flat folding for easy storage or handling on the road.
The AKG Legacy – Inspiring Greatness for Decades
For more than 65 years, AKG has helped create the iconic sounds of some of the world’s most well known recording artists, engineers and producers. Our designers and engineers have made it their life’s passion to find new ways to deliver breakthrough experiences for artists of all levels. Whether in the studio or on stage, when you wear AKG headphones, you’re seconds away from creating history.