Value-packed Large-diaphragm from AKG
The AKG P220 large-diaphragm condenser microphone gives you the kind of versatile performance and reliability you need, whether you’re capturing sources in a pro studio, tracking at home, or even going after great live sound. Featuring a cardioid pickup pattern, switchable 20dB attenuation pad, and bass roll-off switch, the P220 has what you need to get great sound anywhere – it’s built rugged enough to take the stage, while being sensitive and accurate enough to find a home in any studio mic locker. The P220 comes with an aluminum carrying case and spider shockmount.
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:1″ (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:135dB (155dB w/Pad)
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Sensitivity:20 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise Ratio:78dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise:16dB (A weighted)
- Low Cut Filter:300Hz (-12dB/octave)
- Dimensions:6.49″ x 2.12″
- Weight:1.17 lbs.
- Included Accessories:1 x Shockmount, 1 x Metal Carrying Case