- Reviews (0)
- Alexa can show you more – With an 8″ HD screen and stereo sound, Alexa can help manage your day at a glance.
- Connect with video calling and messaging – Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device with a screen. Make announcements to other devices in your home.
- Be entertained – Ask Alexa to show you movie trailers, TV shows, movies, or the news. Or listen to radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Control your smart home – Voice control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights, and adjust thermostats.
- Make it yours – Show off your albums from Amazon Photos. Customize your home screen. Create morning routines to start your day.
- Made to fit your life – Cook along to step-by-step recipes. Easily update to-do lists and calendars. Glance at weather and traffic on your way out.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with one press of a button. Slide the built-in shutter to cover the camera.
Connect with your favorite people
Make hands-free video calls to the Alexa app or another Echo with a screen. Use Announcements to send voice messages to every room with a supported Echo device, or use Drop In as a two-way intercom between rooms.
See and do more
Echo Show 8 connects to Alexa to give you rich stereo sound with vivid visuals on an 8” HD screen. See on-screen lyrics with Amazon Music. Set alarms and timers. Display your favorite photos. Check weather and traffic as you head out. Catch up on news highlights and movie trailers.
Entertainment for every part of your day
Catch up on today’s news and sports highlights. Watch TV shows, movies, music videos, or movie trailers from Prime Video, Hulu, NBC, and more. Listen to music from streaming services like Apple Music and Spotify and see song lyrics and album art with Amazon Music.
More ways to control your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. From the mic/camera off button and built-in shutter to the ability to delete your voice recordings, you have transparency and control over your Alexa experience. Learn more about how Alexa and Echo devices work.
Alexa is happy to help
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. Cook along with step by step recipes. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, restaurant hours, or information.