Denon AVR-X1600H 7.2 Ch. 4K AV Receiver
7.2 channel 4K Ultra HD AV receiver with 80W per channel, HDMI (6in / 1out with eARC). Supports 3D audio formats Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X™ and DTS Virtual:X®. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri for seamless voice control.
- Reviews (0)
Upgrade your home theater with the Denon AVR-X1600H. With 80W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, .08%, 2 ch driven), this performance-tuned Denon AV receiver provides a truly immersive 3D audio experience. Supports Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X™ and DTS Virtual:X. Watch your TV or projector video content with the best possible picture thanks to the latest 4K video technologies like Dolby Vision™, HDR10 and HLG.
With eARC support pass-through, 6 HDMI inputs and 1 output with full HDCP 2.3 support on all ports, enjoy seamless compatibility with the latest HD and Ultra HD TVs, Blu-ray players and game consoles. The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, Tidal and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS Built-in. The Denon AVR-X1600H also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri for effortless voice control.
By visually guiding you through each step in the setup process, the award-winning Denon Setup Assistant ensures you get setup right the first time. Every home theater is different — that’s why Denon uses premium room calibration technology from Audyssey that automatically measures and optimizes your AV receiver to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment.
- Bluetooth Headphone Transmission: Connect any pair of Bluetooth Headphones to the receiver and enjoy music or movie sound with pure freedom. With or without speakers turned on.
- 7.2 channel AV receiver with 80W power per channel: Seven powerful amplifiers tuned to provide the classic and dynamic Denon sound experience
- Supports Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X: Enjoy an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience up to 7.2.4 with an additional 2ch amplifier
- 6 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support, 1 HDMI output: Connect up to six media devices and output to one display (ex. TV or projector in the living room and another device in the multi-zone)
- 4K/60 Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020: Provides the greatest video quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and color
- Award-winning Denon Setup Assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control: Use your voice to control the AVR-X1600H and wireless music services hands-free
- HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room of your home for a connected, whole-home audio experience
- Smart TV connectivity: Control the Denon AVR-X1600H with your TV remote via HDMI CEC
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC): Supports the latest 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal via HDMI
- Game Mode: Supports Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) for lag-free gaming (requires supported 4K display and game console)
- Supports Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and more: Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support: High-resolution audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts
- Integrated Phono input: Supports vinyl records for Hi-Fi listening
- DSP chip with four 300MHz DSP cores: Powers the latest video, sound and processing needs
- All Zone TV audio: Play the audio from your TV to all zones
- Audyssey MultEQ XT calibration software: Delivers ultimate equalization for your unique listening environment
- “ihiji Invision”, “Domotz Pro” and “OvrC” remote system monitoring and management technology: Lets custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely, drastically reducing downtime