Denon AVR-X3600H 9.2 Ch. 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver
9.2 channel 4K Ultra HD AV receiver with 180W per channel and advanced HDMI (8in / 3out with eARC) section. Supports 3D audio formats Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X™, DTS Virtual:X® and new IMAX Enhanced. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri for seamless voice control.
Immerse yourself in high-power home theater with the Denon AVR-X3600H. With 180W per channel, the performance-tuned Denon amplifier delivers an amazing 3D audio experience with support for Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™, DTS Virtual:X®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology and new IMAX Enhanced. Supports the latest 4K video technologies — including Dolby Vision™ Compatable, HDR10, and HLG as well as 4K video upscaling— to ensure your TV or projector powers the ultimate in picture brightness, contrast and clarity. ALLM is supported for the best gaming experience.
The 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs with eARC and full HDCP 2.3 support on all ports are compatible with the latest HD and Ultra HD TVs, Blu-ray players and game consoles. The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify® Premium and free, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS Built-in. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri for effortless voice control. The powerful DSP is capable of 11.2 channel processing, allowing you to extend the system with an additional power amplifier.
By visually guiding you through each step in the setup process, the award-winning Denon Setup Assistant ensures you get set up right the first time. Every home theater is different — that’s why Denon uses the premium MultEQ XT32 room calibration technology from Audyssey that automatically measures your room acoustic and optimizes your AV receiver to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment.
- 9.2 channel AV receiver with 180W per channel and 11.2 channels of processing (preamp): Nine powerful amplifiers tuned to provide the classic and dynamic Denon sound experience
- IMAX Enhanced Technology: Delivers a true IMAX cinema experience at home
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X supported by 11.2ch processing: Enjoy an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience up to 7.2.4 with 9ch integrated amplification and an additional 2ch amplifier
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control: Use your voice to control the AVR-X3600H and wireless music services hands-free
- 8 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support, 3 HDMI outputs: Connect up to eight media devices and output to two main displays and one zone display
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC): Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal via HDMI uncompressed
- 4K Upscaling, Dolby Vision Compatible, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020: Provides the greatest video quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and colour
- Award-winning Denon Setup Assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience
- AirPlay2, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Premium and free, Amazon Music, Tidal, Deezer, Network Audio Streaming: Access to a wide array of unlimited online music sources
- HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room for a connected, whole-home audio experience
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support, plus built-in Bluetooth®: Stable wireless network connectivity even in congested environments
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support: High-resolution audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT: Automatcially optimizes audio for your unique listening environment, including subwoofer equalization
- Game Mode: Supports Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) for lag-free gaming (requires supported 4K display and game console)