Denon DHT-S316 2.1 Soundbar
Denon DHT-S316 home theater sound bar system with wireless subwoofer, HDMI/ARC, Bluetooth, Dolby Digital and DTS decoding.
- Reviews (0)
FEATURES – DHT-S316
Home Theater Sound Bar System
Transform any TV into a home entertainment center with the Denon DHT-S316. The low-visibility, wall-mountable sound bar features high-fidelity sound with two-way speakers and a wireless subwoofer. Denon Virtual Surround technology creates a powerful, realistic home theater experience through Dolby Digital, DTS Decoding and the Denon-proprietary Dialogue Enhancer for crystal clear dialogue at any volume. Easily connect your TV to the HDMI (with Audio Return Channel) with the included HDMI cable. An Optical input allows for connecting an additional device. Wirelessly pair your Bluetooth capable devices to the Denon DHT-S316 and stream your favorite music easily.
- Two-way sound bar with wireless subwoofer delivers powerful, dynamic Denon home theater sound
- HDMI with Audio Return Channel provides exceptional sound clarity through one single connection to your TV — plus, control the DHT-S316 with your TV’s remote
- At 2″ tall, it fits most spaces and won’t block your TV’s bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- Bluetooth built-in lets you access a wide array of unlimited online music sources via your compatible paired device
- Dolby Digital and DTS Decoding provides advanced psychoacoustic algorithms realistically simulate a multi-channel home theater surround sound experience
- Denon Dialogue Enhancer improves dialogue intelligibility — ideal for movies and TV shows with complex audio soundtracks
- Optical digital audio input to connect your Blu-ray, gaming console or other device, effortlessly
- HDMI cable included for simple, straightforward connection to your TV lets you enjoy immersive audio
- AUX input (3.5mm) to connect your analog device and listen through the sound bar
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence — trust in a high-quality, durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience.