Denon DP450USB Fully Automatic Turntable
Hi-Fi Turntable with original S-Shape tonearm and USB
- Reviews (0)
Reinvigorate your passion for vinyl at home or on-the-go with the Denon DP-450USB. An integrated USB-A port lets you digitize your vinyl collection and create quality records in MP3 or WAV file formats. It’s strong, sophisticated design blends perfectly with the existing Denon Design Series. The S-Shape curved tone-arm and weighted, belt-driven platter spins your 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm or 78 rpm records with precision and detail. You can also connect the DP-450USB to any amplifier or system with analog inputs via the built-in phono equalizer allowing you to enjoy music that’s faithful to the original recording.
- Unique S-Shape curved tonearm design optimizing tracking angle at any point of the record to reduce harmonic distortion for clear audio reproduction
- Tonearm supports auto lift-up and playback stop when end of record is reached
- Built-in phono equalizer with on/off toggle lets you connect DP-450USB to any amplifier or system with analog inputs or phono inputs
- Multi-speed selector (33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, 78 rpm) to play the widest array of vinyl records
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence — trust this high-quality and durable turntable to deliver the ultimate audio experience
- Includes high quality MM cartridge for precise sound out-of-the-box within minutes
- Exclusive, removable dust cover with included base eliminates fixed-cover vibrations and doubles as a display stand for your vinyl record covers
- Supports both MM and MC cartridges — advanced flexibility that matches your audio preferences
- Weighted, belt-driven platter with auto speed sensor maintains accurate speed for precise sound reproduction
- Digitize your vinyl collection to WAV or MP3 with the USB port and one-touch recording
- Strong, weighted base and durable construction reduces external vibrations and improves audio performance
- Part of the Denon Design Series — elegant, modern design fits beautifully in the home
Supports playback at 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm and 78 rpm. Easily play your entire vinyl collection and enjoy its full breadth.
Easy Setup and Operation
Takes minutes to unbox and quickly operate for novice and seasoned vinyl fans. Plug DP-450USB into your favourite amplifier or system, including the Denon Design Series, and immediately begin reconnecting with your vinyl collection — it’s that easy.
Exclusive, Removable Dual-purpose Dust Cover
The removable dust cover features a modern design, elevating the overall aesthetic of the DP-450USB turntable while eliminating vibration issues that affect music quality associated with attached covers. It also doubles as a display stand for your album cover, simply place the dust cover upright on the included base and show it proudly to friends and family.
Built-in phono equalizer creates an open, enveloping sound stage that enlivens your cherished vinyl collection while staying true to the original recording as the artist intended. Connect it directly to an AV-Receiver, System component, or integrated amp that lacks a phono terminal for seamless use.
Weighted, Belt-driven Platter with Auto Sensor
Integrated auto sensor accurately controls the platter, preventing unwanted speed fluctuations during playback — enjoy audio reproduction exactly as the artist intended.
Musicut Software for Windows 10
Cut and organize your ripped vinyl albums with this easy-to-use PC software. Download the metadata including cover art (for MP3 format only) for each track and easily build a digital library of your vinyl collection with each record’s original warmth and sound.
At just over 16″ in width, DP-450USB is constructed to fit seamlessly into your existing Hi-Fi system. Though compact in size, it still delivers the powerful, detailed sound you expect from Denon.
100+ Years of Firsts in Audio Technology
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology — from Japan’s first audio electronics manufacturer, to producing the world’s first commercial CDs. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.
2.5 mV / 1 kHz
20 Hz 20 kHz
Rated Output Phono EQ
150 mV / 1 kHz
Frequency Range Phono EQ
20 Hz 20 kHz