Plenty of ways to listen to your tunes
The versatile, compact Denon CEOL RCD-N10 offers many ways to access your favorite music. You can go old-school with the FM tuner or the built-in CD player. Or you can connect to your home network via Wi-Fi® or the Ethernet port on the back of the unit and stream music from Spotify®, Deezer, TIDAL, or TuneIn internet radio. There’s also Apple AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth for wireless streaming.
It’s also compatible with the Amazon Echo Plus or Echo Dot, and the Google Home, so you can just speak up and ask the RCD-N10 to play a specific tune, playlist, or station.
Connect your components — including your TV
The Denon CEOL RCD-N10 has an array of inputs for connecting A/V components. There’s an RCA input for analog sources, and two Toslink digital optical inputs. One optical input is marked “TV,” because the RCD-N10 offers a handy way to boost and expand the sound coming from your TV — to add a little “oomph” to movies and TV show binge-watching. It can even learn your TV remote commands.
On the back, you’ll also find binding posts for connecting a pair of bookshelf speakers, and an output for a powered subwoofer (speakers and subwoofer not included).
Set up a wireless whole-home audio system with HEOS
With built-in HEOS technology, the CEOL RCD-N10 can be easily integrated into a wireless multi-room audio system. Stream music to HEOS wireless speakers and components in different rooms, and control each room’s speakers independently with the free mobile HEOS app. The app lets you control playback, browse music sources, and select which rooms you want to use. Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to something different in each room.
- 65 watts x 2 into 4 ohms
- FM radio tuner with 50 station presets
- stream music via Spotify®, Deezer Premium, TIDAL or TuneIn internet radio
- HEOS technology wirelessly connects compatible components for whole home audio
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi
- built-in Bluetooth® for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- compatible with voice control via Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- convenient touch key control buttons on top of unit
- TV remote learning function (may require firmware update)
- single analog stereo RCA input
- dual Toslink optical digital inputs
- Ethernet port for connecting to home network
- one pair of binding post speaker outputs
- one analog mono RCA subwoofer output
- front-panel 3.5mm headphone output
- front-panel USB port for playing music from a compatible thumb drive
- 11-1/16″W x 4-1/4″H x 12″D