- 4K ULED: Like great, but better. The 75U6G has our exclusive ULED technologies. They boost color, contrast, brightness, motion… we could go on. It’s the TV your old TV wants to be.
- Quantum Dot Wide Color Gamut: See over one billion shades. Quantum Dot produces purer, richer, more brilliant colors than a regular LCD TV. We could get into the science. But it’s a lot easier to say it makes every day look like the 4th of July.
- Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos: Dolby Vision HDR picture and Dolby Atmos sound are cinema technology for your home. They provide amazing realism you can see and hear in every scene.
- Peak Brightness/Full Array Local Dimming Zones: The higher the nit rating, the brighter the screen. Most laptops are between 200-300 nits. Anything over 500 nits is extremely good. This is 600 nits peak brightness across 60 local dimming zones.
- FilmMaker Mode: This technology is a collaboration between filmmakers, studios, electronics companies, and the UHD Alliance. It disables post-processing and preserves correct aspect ratios, colors and frame rates to display content as it was intended.