Connect your music with the world
The first audio interface designed for sharing
Today’s mobile devices make it easier than ever to share your music with the world. From Instagram live-streams to YouTube videos, SoundCloud playlists and more, social media and smartphones have become a key aspect of how many musicians get heard and connect with fans.
iRig Stream makes it easier than ever to share, letting you connect instruments, mixers and more to your iPhone, iPad, Android device and Mac/PC, with convenient features designed just for use on today’s most popular platforms. Whether it’s mono or stereo, live playing or an existing mix, iRig Stream gets you connected to all your favorite apps, so you can start connecting with listeners instantly.
- Stereo line input over RCA connectors
- Audio level LED indicators to dial in the right gain fast
- Up to 48kHz / 24bit resolution for crystal clear sound
- Pre-mixes audio sources down to stereo or mono
- Loop-back mixes incoming signals with your device’s audio
- Headphone out with integrated mic input to talk over your music
- Powered by your device for use on the go
- Works with all your favorite apps
- Custom ASIO driver for superior performance on Windows machines
Mix and stream up to 3 audio sources
iRig Stream makes it easy to connect all your audio sources and route them to a streaming or recording app. Send the digital output of your smartphone, tablet or laptop into iRig Stream, mix it with external audio sources like mixers, DJ decks, keyboards and more. Add your voice from earbuds (or an iRig Mic) and send all 3 signals back to your device to popular apps like Instagram, or just your built-in camera app.