JBL 104 Reference Monitors
JBL One Series Compact Powered Desktop Reference Monitors (Pair)
- Reviews (0)
Compact Powered Desktop Monitors
With JBL One Series reference monitors, we started with the mission to give content creators the ability to hear all the details for better results while mixing and editing. Drawing on seven decades of JBL Professional engineering, the One Series represents an innovative new set of speakers, designed from the ground up to provide the most accurate sonic presentation of any monitors in their class.
With the amazing sound that’s made JBL the top choice for recording studios, cinemas and live concert stages in compact, affordable, and stylish desktop speakers, the JBL 104 Powered Reference Monitors are ideal for recording musicians, podcasters, and music and video producers— as well as anyone seeking enjoyable listening experience.
Pro Performance, Scaled to Size
The world’s top recording studios and touring artists rely on JBL Professional monitors to deliver unparalleled fidelity and performance. Now, we’ve optimized that technology in our smallest form factor ever. The One Series reference monitors’ innovative new coaxial driver design features a high-frequency driver aligned with a precisely contoured woofer cone to deliver accurate response, exceptional detail and impressive off-axis performance for the most neutral, accurate presentation, desktop to desktop, room to room. Plus, the cabinet’s precisely contoured low-frequency port works with the driver to provide accurate bass at all listening levels. And with low frequency extension down to 60 Hz, you’ll be impressed with the bass you get, even without a subwoofer.
Loud and Clear
JBL 104 reference monitors offer premium performance, even at loud playback levels. This is accomplished through clean, integrated 60-watt Class D amplification that distributes 30 watts per speaker.
And with their efficient design, One Series speakers can be driven to 104db SPL (peak), without the distortion found in other monitors in their class.
Streamline Your Sessions
JBL One Series reference monitors were created with the modern production lifestyle in mind. They not only feature a sleek, new look for JBL, but with their compact size, content creators can get legendary JBL sound even in smaller workspaces. Smart features like a front-panel volume control allows convenient level adjustments without straying from the sweet spot, the front-panel headphone jack
automatically mutes the speakers, providing isolation in one simple step, and dual 1/4-inch balanced and single 1/8-inch unbalanced TRS inputs accommodate a wide range of sources.
- Master and extension speaker sold as one set
- 4.5-inch (118 mm) coaxial driver with contoured woofer and integrated.75-inch (19 mm) soft-dome tweeter
- Coaxial driver delivers detailed imaging, wide sweet spot and full range fidelity
- Powerful 60-watt Class D amplifier (30 watts per speaker) drives max SPLs as loud as 104dB
- Acoustically optimized for desktop placement
- Patented low-frequency port for deep bass extension down to 60Hz
- Three sets of inputs allow connection with professional equipment, personal music players and mobile devices
- Master monitor includes electronics for the extension monitor, minimizing wiring and clutter
- Front-panel volume control and headphone jack with speaker mute feature