Novation Launchpad MK2 Ableton Live Controller
- Integrate immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup whatsoever
- 64 RGB pads light up to match the color of your clips in Live; see at a glance what’s loaded, playing, and recording
- Bright, colorful pads make the unit stand out just from USB power – when you’re on stage or creating an exciting Launchpad light show video for YouTube
- Use the grid to play drums and samples with pads pre-mapped to Ableton Lives drum rack
- Start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends
The iconic grid instrument for Ableton Live
If you use Ableton Live, you need a Launchpad. Its 8 x 8 grid has become ubiquitous with the evolution of electronic music, letting you launch clips, play drum racks and control your mixer, all while creating impressive lightshows.
Launchpad’s 64 pads integrate immediately with Ableton Live. They’re also lit by RGB LEDS, which match the colour of your clips – so you can see at a glance what clips are loaded, playing or recording.
As well as using your pads to launch clips and create entire songs, you can also use them to control your mixer: start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends.
Control Your Music Software
Launchpad integrates immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup whatsoever. Just plug in and start making music.
Throw It in Your Bag
Launchpad is totally portable: lightweight, easy to pack and carry around, and fully USB bus powered – so there’s no need for power sockets. You can also combine it with more Launchpads or other Launch products to build yourself a fully hands-on Ableton Live studio. Just add Launch Control, Launch Control XL or Launchkey.
Make Music Straight Away
Complete with Ableton Live Lite, 4GB of royalty-free Loopmasters samples and the Novation Bass Station and V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesisers, Launchpad comes with everything you need to start making great music.