- Reviews (0)
- Versatile, Feature Packed – Three-channel DJ scratch mixer featuring must-have mix essentials for any DJ setting from weddings to clubs, parties to practice setups
- Connectivity Covered – Three phono/line switchable (RCA), three-line (RCA) and mic (1/4-inch) inputs, plus master (RCA), record (RCA) and headphone (1/4-inch stereo) Outputs
- Mix Control – Three channels outfitted with a replaceable crossfader, dedicated channel level faders plus reverse and slope controls
- The Perfect Mix – Three-band EQs on each channel and dedicated cue controls
- Made-To-Move, Style Driven Design – Sleek, robust and ultra-portable design with radiant rackmount facilities included
Mix Power For The Professional DJ
When you need a simple-to-use scratch mixer packed with core functionality that you can rely on night after night, look no further than Numark’s M4 – you won’t be disappointed! M4 is a three-channel DJ scratch mixer with all the essentials to hit the stage in Numark style.
Combining switchable phono/line inputs for turntables, CD players and other line sources, plus master, record and headphone outputs, M4 is a superb choice for any DJ setting from weddings to clubs, parties to practice setups.
Take total command of your mix thanks to three-band EQs on each channel plus crossfader-reverse and slope controls, giving you all the tools you need to drive your audience from behind the wheels of steel.
A mic input with dedicated EQ and gain, a replaceable crossfader and a headphone output with crossfader-style cueing complete this performance driven package.
Numark’s M4 is a three-channel tabletop mixer designed for any DJ who needs maximum flexibility. It features a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls, a 1/4” microphone input with EQ, and plenty of routing for phono and line level devices.
Where M4 really shines is its impressive input section. Two switchable phono/line inputs plus four more dedicated line inputs give you a total of SIX inputs! Add Master and Record outputs, and steep three-band EQ/rotary kills on each channel, and you’ve a powerhouse package that’s ready to handle whatever the gig throws at you.
M4 has the inputs, controls, and features to turn what would be a problem for the average mixer into a simple plug-in. Don’t get stuck without enough inputs at your next gig. Upgrade to M4.
- Line: 10K ohm input impedance; 80mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output
- Mic: 600 ohm input impedance unbalanced; 1.5mV RMS sensitivity for 0dB output; 400mV RMS max input
- Phono: 47k ohm input impedance; 1.3mV RMS sensitivity @ 1kHz for 0dB output
- Line: 7V RMS max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: (maximum output JIS-A weighted)
- Line: Better than 100dB
- Mic: Better than 95dB
- Phono: Better than 85dB
- Frequency response:
- Line: 20 – 20,000 Hz ±0.5dB
- Mic: 20 – 15,000 Hz ±0.5dB
- Phono: ±1dB; -3dB attenuation at 20 Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- Channel Equalizer:
- Bass: +12 / -35dB at 20 Hz
- Mid: +12 / -25dB at 1.3 kHz
- Treble: +12 / -20dB at 15 kHz
- Channel fader kill: Better than 90dB at 1 kHz
- Crossfader kill: Better than 75dB
- Crosstalk: Better than 80dB at 1 kHz
- Distortion: Less than 0.05%
- AC Power Adapter
- Quickstart Guide