- Reviews (0)
Peavey IPR2 5000 Power Amplifier at a Glance:
- Groundbreaking IPR Series: Lightweight, efficient, reliable
- Peavey’s DDT speaker-protection circuitry suite
Groundbreaking IPR Series: Lightweight, efficient, reliable
The IPR2 5000 is a member of Peavey’s impressive IPR Series. Peavey went the extra mile in designing this exciting line of power amplifiers. For starters, each IPR Series power amp boasts an extremely light weight; the lightest IPR weighs under seven pounds! Adding to that, Peavey managed to increase output power, reliability, and thermal efficiency, so the IPR2 5000 and all the IPR Series power amps are ready for the most professional of rigs. Each is designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply as well as a high-speed class D topology, yielding incredibly high audio resolution and efficiency.
Peavey’s DDT speaker-protection circuitry suite
On top of all-out innovation, the Peavey IPR 5000 also offers Peavey’s exclusive DDT speaker-protection system, with multi-pint clip sampling as well as DC, Temp, Signal, and Active safeguards (all of which are referenced on the front panel via LED indicators).
Peavey IPR2 5000 Power Amplifier Features:
- Groundbreaking IPR Series power amplifier is lightweight, efficient, and reliable
- Built-in Peavey-exclusive DDT circuitry protects your speakers
- High-speed class D topology delivers high resolution
- Variable-speed fan housed inside lightweight aluminum chassis
Peavey IPR2 5000 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- 1,510W RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
- 2,525W RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
- 2 independent crossovers
- Combi 1/4″/XLR inputs
- Neutrik speakON outputs
The Peavey IPR2 5000 power amplifier is lightweight, efficient, and reliable!
- Number of Channels:2
- Power Class:Class D
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms:890W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms:1510W
- Watts/Side @ 2 ohms:2525W
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs:2 x SpeakON (speaker out), 2 x 1/4″ (line thru out)
- Cooling System:Temperature Dependent Variable Speed 80mm Fan
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:13.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:03004350