Yamaha Sound Bar With Dual Built-In Subwoofers – SR-B20ABL
TV sound not up to par? Here’s an easy fix. Built-in subwoofers, DTS® Virtual:X™ virtual 3D surround sound, and slim enough to fit in front of your TV or wall-mounted.
Easy Never Sounded So Good
Appreciating great sound is easy. And now getting it is, too. That’s why we’ve made this powerful sound bar simple to use and simple to love.
- Built-in subwoofers for deep bass in one slim sound bar
- Clear Voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- DTS Virtual:X virtual 3D surround sound
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching between two devices
- Simple setup with HDMI® or optical
- Virtual 3D Surround Technology
Take your home cinema experience to new heights with sound that comes from above and all around you. The SR-B20A features DTS Virtual:X – creating an immersive experience in exhilarating 3D surround sound from a single-bar-solution.
- Easy Wall-Mounting
In just minutes, you can install this sound bar and enjoy an instant upgrade to your sound. Simply place the sound bar under your TV or use the key holes to mount it on your wall.
- HDMI ARC
All you need is one connection. HDMI supporting ARC (Audio Return Channel) connects your TV and sound bar. With compatible TVs, this one connection also allows you to control the sound bar with your TV remote.
- Easy Listening
Pair your sound bar with any Bluetooth-compatible device to stream your favorite music, podcasts and entertainment. Easily connect and switch between two devices.
- Sound Bar Remote App
With the newly developed Sound Bar Remote App, it’s even easier to control your entertainment. The app can switch inputs, sound modes, Clear Voice and Bass Extension functions and simple power on/off commands intuitively and easily from your smartphone/tablet. You can also control your sound bar with a TV remote control and the sound bar remote.
- Sound That Astounds
Dual built-in subwoofers combined with dual bass reflex ports provide a rich and spacious bass range. Two woofers and two tweeters create sound detail and dimension for all your TV content.
- Clear Voice
Have you ever found it difficult to hear TV dialogue? Clear Voice makes dialogue and human voices more audible, even in movies and programs where background music and sound effects try to take center stage.
- Customize Your Experience
With four different sound modes, you can match your sound to your content and your mood! Stereo works great for music and podcasts, Standard for TV programs, Game to immerse yourself in your latest battle, and Movie for an expansive theater experience.
- Front L/R: 2-1/8″ cone × 2,
- Tweeter: 1″ dome × 2,
- Built-in Subwoofer: 3″ cone × 2
- Output Power:
- 120 W
- Front L/R: 30 W × 2-ch
- Built-in Subwoofer: 60 W
- Power Consumption: 25 W (Rated)
- Standby Power Consumption:
- 0.2 W (HDMI control off, Bluetooth standby off)
- 0.5 W (HDMI control on, Bluetooth standby on)
- HDMI: 1 out (TV ARC)
- Digital Optical: 2 in
- Subwoofer Output: Yes
- Analog Audio: No
- 4K Pass-Through: No
- 3D Pass-Through: No
- ARC: Yes
- CEC: Yes
- Auto Lip-Sync: No
- Virtual Surround Technology: DTS® Virtual:X™
- Surround Mode: Stereo, Standard, Movie, Game
- Compressed Music Enhancer: Yes (for Bluetooth)
- Bass Extended: Yes
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes
- DTS Digital Surround: Yes
- File Format: No
- Built-In Music Streaming Services: No
- Wi-Fi: No
- AirPlay: No
- Bluetooth Version/Profile:
- Version: Ver 5.0
- Profiles: A2DP
- Codecs: SBC, AAC
- Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range: 33 ft (without obstructions)
- Wireless Subwoofer: No
- MusicCast Surround: No
- App Control: Yes (Sound Bar Remote)
- Learning Function: No
- Installing the Unit in Front of a TV:
- Width: 35-7/8″
- Height: 2-1/8″
- Depth: 5-1/8″
- Mounting the Unit on a Wall With Spacers:
- Width: 35-7/8″
- Height: 5-1/8″
- Depth: 2-1/2″
- Unit: 7.1 lbs
- Shipping: 10 lbs