- Perfect for driveways and backyards – a solar-powered floodlight that shines 1200 lumens of light when motion is detected.
- Ring Bridge, Echo (4th Gen) or Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen) required to enable smart features, such as mobile notifications and customizable settings.
- Smart features – when connected to a Ring Bridge or compatible Echo Device, get mobile notifications, set schedules, turn the lights on and off, customize settings, and connect to other Ring devices – all from the Ring app.
- Easy setup – connect to the Ring Bridge or compatible Echo Device, customize your settings via the Ring app, and place in your ideal location.
- Powered by the sun – place your Ring Smart Light in direct sunlight to recharge and store power.
- Works with Alexa – pair with select Alexa-enabled devices via the Ring Bridge to turn lights on and off at the sound of your voice.
- Ring of Security – group your Ring Smart Lights together and connect to your other compatible Ring devices through the Ring app to always know what’s happening around your home.
This item does not contain a compatible bridge such as Echo (4th Gen), Echo Show 10 (3rd Gen), or Ring Bridge, which is necessary for all smart functionalities featured in the Ring app, such as, customizable settings, schedules, and the ability to connect to other compatible Ring devices.